Miserable Sunday

Been to Menards? Tell us about your day
HEBBERS

Miserable Sunday

Postby HEBBERS » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:22 pm

Paul,

Just completed my first day at Menards, we got soaking wet, freezing cold and caught nothing, but just wanted to say pleased to meet you an I will be back soon in search of some of the beauties I have seen photos of in the office/on the website ! Cheers for the Tea

Paul H :)

Paul deLuzy
Site Admin

With Respect!

Postby Paul deLuzy » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:39 pm

I know the weather was shit but a mornings fishing(come on your having a laugh) at this time of year, anywhere for lumps won't achieve anything.You have got to put the time in.As I intend to do this year.I've done the thirty thing and now I want my first Engish FOURTY,and I'me going to shout about it,especialy if its a Common.I've got to apply myself to achieve my goal,and make some sacrifices.Look forward to seeing you again.Hope the tea was ok.
check out swim 16 the swim you jumped into after Charlie and George vacated at 11.30am this morning!(catch report on forum 7 doubles.)

Please dont get me wrong but I run a day/night carp tuition, one to one .It wont be me, it will be someone who has taken the neccessary courses insisted on by our government.Someone you will see on the gallery amongst the lumps.
If you realy are serious and want to go forward and catch a whacker I'me all ears.

With Respect my Testimonial is probably not the place for your mornings news.Its misleading to say the least.
Please by all means repeat on the carp chat page.
No hard feelings.Paul.

(GOVERNMENT APPROVED TRAINING)
NECCESSARY COURSES HAVE BEEN ATTENDED AND PASSED.

steve

Postby steve » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:47 pm

hi hebbers it can only better

tight lines

Return to “Testimonials”